During the unprecedented issues caused by the pandemic, some material supply chains have been unavoidably disrupted and remain volatile, we are doing all we can to minimise delays and inconvenience this may cause. We hope for your patience and understanding should delivery dates or bookings change at short notice.
Supply-only orders for DIY
When you place your secondary glazing order online you’ll receive an email confirmation instantly, if paying by another method, you’ll get an email confirmation normally within 2 working days from clearance of funds. Confirmation of the manufacturing specification will then be verified and an email sent to you for your final checking and approval. It’s important you check and verify all the order details, to ensure they meet your requirements. Once approved, you will be notified of your delivery date usually within an approx 24hr working day period. Standard specifications are normally dispatched within 15 working days from approval. More bespoke specifications will be notified accordingly.
Approving Your Order:
- You will receive an email and, if a mobile number has been provided, a text message, requesting you log back into your order for one final check and Approval: Please check your Spam/Junk mail to ensure this is not missed.
- You cannot approve the order until this email has been sent, as this confirms the sequence has been activated.
- You Can log back into your order here My Account [click to access]
You will need your order reference number starting CVxxxxx-x ensure there is no space/blank at the start of the data field before the CV reference. Your email address, must be the one used to create the quote/order.
- Once you have logged in, at the top of the page will be your order details, with View / Approve / Decline
- Click VIEW, this will open up a pdf document confirming the order details for you to fully check to ensure all is present and correct.
- If the Order Page does not open, check if you have a pop-up blocker activated and ensure this is deactivated.
- If all is accurate to proceed, select the Approve option, this will confirm production and we will confirm delivery details, normally within 72 working hours.
- If you spot an item you want to amend, select Decline, this will stop the order, notify us you wish to make a change and we will contact you, or you can email us with the modification details. Please do not try to modify the order yourself. The check and approval process will run again, you will need to wait for the new approval request email is sent before you can check the updated version.
- Once approved you cannot amend the order and cancellation charges become applicable, subject to timing this can be the full value of the cancelled item.
Delivery Secondary Glazing:
The delivery is limited to mainland UK destinations only. The product is not suitable for mainstream courier services and our delivery is by a dedicated service to ensure the units arrive safely, it is free to many locations, however, where charges apply these will have been notified at the point of quotation or on Postcode verification. Some areas are are outside our commercial viability to deliver, location details should be checked and confirmed prior to order. Please be aware of the following delivery limitations:
- The delivery is set by postcode locations on specific dates.
- Chargeable deliveries are subject to the same terms and conditions and are applied to cover logistics & distances.
- Dates are not negotiable, but can be postponed once, to the next available date option, further changes may be chargeable.
- Some routes are on an overnight journey plan and may fall over a 2-day period.
- Deliveries are not time specific and may arrive between 8am & 6pm.
- It is advised not to book or arrange an installation on the anticipated delivery date as this cannot be guaranteed.
- You can check your order status and delivery scheduling by logging into your account My Account you will need your order reference number.
- Should you have any queries on the day please call before 3:30pm as the dispatch department closes at 4:00pm and we may not be able to assist.
- You will be kept notified of your delivery arrangements by email and text service, where details have been provided.
- Delivery is to kerbside only and assistance with unloading may be required.
- Deliveries can be left on site if agreed and details provided in advance.
- Frames may become distorted in transit, it may appear panels are not fitting properly. This is normal and will be corrected during the installation process.
- The timber sub-frame may appear scratched & marked, this is normal the sub-frame is designed for transit protection and is hidden when installed. see our installation guide
- Any concerns about the product or its condition outside the stated expectations, Please advise us as soon as possible and within a maximum of 10-days, detailing any issues supported by photographs clearly showing the problem.
- Fixing materials are not included with the units.
- 27mm trim is supplied as standard. different thicknesses are available on request at the time of order. Trim is provided for the front face of the units only. Back trimming or side trimming is an optional extra and would need to be specified by the client at the time of order.
- We are unable to offer export arrangements, support or assistance, units can be delivered in standard packaging format to any UK Mainland port or distribution centre based on standard order processing. The customer must make all freight Management and forwarding arrangements with their chosen provider. VAT is applied in full and in accordance with HMRC regulations, it is the customers responsibility to make any VAT reclaim or recovery should it be applicable.
- We advise all customers to download and familiarise themselves with the operation and maintenance procedures associated with each product, with particular reference to the tilt in features where applicable..
- Returns & Rectifications: Please see our Returns and Rectifications policy
Blinds are shipped as a separate and unrelated product to the secondary glazing systems, arrival times of the total order will differ.
All blinds are carefully delivered by one of several well-known respected couriers. Some of our smaller parcels may also be delivered by the Royal Mail.
Upon despatch of your blind order, you will receive an email complete with your tracking details.
Deliveries are generally made between the hours of 8am and 6pm (except Sunday), however deliveries outside these times can take place during busy periods.
All blind deliveries require a signature. Should no one be available to accept the delivery, the courier will try a neighbour before returning your parcel to the local depot. Should both you and a neighbour be unavailable, some couriers may also choose to leave your parcel at your local Post Office (some size restrictions do apply) rather than returning the parcel to the local depot. Either way, you should be ‘carded’ by the courier explaining where you parcel is.
Should the first attempted Blind delivery be unsuccessful, the courier should automatically come back the following working day and try again. Should this second attempt be unsuccessful, the parcel will usually be held at the local depot awaiting further instruction.
Please note, we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses and PO Box addresses.
Bank holidays and weekends are not classed as ‘working days’.
If you have any queries about your order, email, and we’ll answer your query as quickly as possible.
Supply and installation orders
We avoid speculative site assessment visits, in the interest of the enquirer, The Survey & Installation service is subject to the location and size of the project as this will establish if we can provide a commercially viable proposal for the client. Normally a standard domestic project is limited to a 50-mile radius of Sheffield. Prior to arranging any site visits, we offer a free at distance consultation process to gain a full understanding of the Property and customers needs. This diagnostic process ensures we create a prescribed solution encapsulating the four key targets of, Appearance, Performance, Practicality & Price.
On approval of our formal quotation, as the units are bespoke & manufactured to each specific window in your property, we request a material content deposit, before your order is processed. This is followed by a formal survey, to confirm precise manufacturing sizes. During the manufacturing process, we will contact you to arrange the earliest suitable installation date. Project fulfilment is usually completed within 4-6 weeks from survey.