During the unprecedented issues caused by the pandemic, some material supply chains have been unavoidably disrupted and remain volatile, we are doing all we can to minimise delays and inconvenience this may cause. We hope for your patience and understanding should delivery dates or bookings change at short notice.
Supply-only orders for DIY
When you place your secondary glazing order online you’ll receive an email confirmation instantly, if paying by another method, you’ll get an email confirmation normally within 2 working days from clearance of funds. Confirmation of the manufacturing specification will then be verified and an email sent to you for your final checking and approval. It’s important you check and verify all the order details, to ensure they meet your requirements. Once approved, you will be notified of your delivery date usually within an approx 24hr working day period. Standard specifications are normally dispatched within 15 working days from approval. More bespoke specifications will be notified accordingly.
Approving Your Order:
- You will receive an email and, if a mobile number has been provided, a text message, requesting you log back into your order for one final check and Approval: Please check your Spam/Junk mail to ensure this is not missed.
- You cannot approve the order until this email has been sent, as this confirms the sequence has been activated.
- You Can log back into your order here MY ORDER [click to access]
- you will need your order reference number starting CV….
- Once you have logged in, at the top of the page will be your order details, with View / Approve / Decline
- Click VIEW, this will open up a pdf document confirming the order details for you to fully check to ensure all is present and correct.
- If the Order Page does not open, check if you have a pop-up blocker activated and ensure this is deactivated.
- If all is accurate to proceed, select the Approve option, this will confirm production and we will confirm delivery details, normally within 48 working hours.
- If you spot an item you want to amend, select Decline, this will stop the order, notify us you wish to make a change and we will contact you, or you can email us with the modification details. Please do not try to modify the order yourself. The check and approval process will run again, you will need to wait for the new approval request email is sent before you can check the updated version.
The delivery is limited to mainland UK destinations only. The product is not suitable for mainstream courier services and our delivery is by a dedicated service to ensure the units arrive safely, it is free to many locations, however, where charges apply these will have been notified at the point of quotation or on Postcode verification. Some areas are are outside our commercial viability to deliver, location details should be checked and confirmed prior to order. Please be aware of the following delivery limitations:
- The delivery is set by postcode locations on specific dates.
- Chargeable deliveries are subject to the same terms and conditions and are applied to cover logistics & distances.
- Dates are not negotiable, but can be postponed once, to the next available date option, further changes may be chargeable.
- Some routes are on an overnight journey plan and may fall over a 2-day period.
- Deliveries are not time specific and may arrive between 8am & 6pm.
- It is advised not to book or arrange an installation on the anticipated delivery date as this cannot be guaranteed.
- Should you have any queries on the day please call before 3:30pm as the dispatch department closes at 4:00pm and we may not be able to assist.
- You will be kept notified of your delivery arrangements by email and text service, where details have been provided.
- Delivery is to kerbside only and assistance with unloading may be required.
- Deliveries can be left on site if agreed and details provided in advance.
- Frames may become distorted in transit, it may appear panels are not fitting properly. This is normal and will be corrected during the installation process.
- The timber sub-frame may appear scratched & marked, this is normal the sub-frame is designed for transit protection and is hidden when installed. see our installation guide
- Any concerns about the product or its condition outside the stated expectations, Please advise us as soon as possible and within a maximum of 10-days, detailing any issues supported by photographs clearly showing the problem.
- Fixing materials are not included with the units.
- 28mm trim is supplied as standard. different thicknesses are available on request at the time of order. Trim is provided for the front face of the units only. Back trimming or side trimming is an optional extra and would need to be specified by the client at the time of order.
- We advise all customers to download and familiarise themselves with the operation and maintenance procedures associated with each product, with particular reference to the tilt in features where applicable..
- Returns & Rectifications: Please see our Returns and Rectifications policy
Supply and installation orders
After contacting Clearview, we can arrange an no-obligation visit to the property, in the interest of the enquirer, this is subject to the location and size of the project as this will establish if we can provide a commercially viable proposal for the client. Normally a standard domestic project is limited to a 50-mile radius of Sheffield. Commercial projects are assessed on application. We provide a free consultation process to gain a full understanding of the Property and customers needs. This diagnostic process ensures we create a prescribed solution encapsulating the four key targets of, Appearance, Performance, Practicality & Price.
On approval of our formal quotation, as the units are bespoke & manufactured to each specific window in your property, we request a material content deposit, before your order is processed. This is followed by a formal survey, to confirm precise manufacturing sizes. Durning the manufacturing process, we will contact you to arrange the earliest suitable installation date. Project fulfilment is usually completed within 4-6 weeks from survey.
If you have any queries about your order, email, and we’ll answer your query as quickly as possible.